Long Blue Line News
The end of summer is in the air, students are moving onto campus and Homecoming is just around the corner.
Check your mailbox soon for the 2014 Homecoming brochure...or take a look and download a copy now!
You couldn’t have asked for a better ballgame for the Marietta College D.C. Area Regional Association to gather at Nationals Park.
The Washington Nationals were at full strength on Monday night with outfielder Bryce Harper back from the disabled list. They defeated the Colorado Rockies 7-3, and what was even better was the fact that more than 20 Marietta College alumni and friends were there to cheer them on!
On June 4th Dr. and Mrs. Bruno, along with dozens of Pioneers from the Lone Star State gathered at the The Club at Carlton Woods in The Woodlands, Texas.
Fellow alumni visited with the Brunos, along with enjoying a lovely spread of appetizers and cocktails hosted by the Jason and Erin Conroy Rebrook.
Marietta: The buzz of conversation is music to the ears of any event planner and from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, May 30- June 1, the music played on and on as the Class of 1964 returned to campus to commemorate fifty years since Commencement sent this tight-knit group in so many different directions.
Marietta: Your Marietta College Alumni Association Board of Directors held its annual Commencement Weekend meeting May 8-10, 2014 on campus with several important initiatives serving as topics for discussion.
- Marietta ranked among ‘Best for your Money’
- MCAA announces 2014 award winners
- Marietta remains one of the best in the Midwest in U.S. News rankings
- Cherishing Home: Fryfogles find a piece of Marietta in Houston
- Incoming freshmen follow in their parents’ footsteps
- New students learn about Marietta traditions at Matriculation
- D.C. Regional Association draws big crowd during Nationals game